Think Working Out And Getting In Shape Requires Spending Hours In The Gym Each Day? It Doesn’t ... Discover How To Quickly Melt Your Extra Fat, Build Muscle, And Get In The Best Shape Of Your Life With Short Workouts That Take Just Minutes!'
How to Melt Fat and Optimize Performance With HIIT Workouts Think working out has to be hard? Think again! HIIT workouts appear to do the impossible by helping you to burn more calories than a 40-minute run in a quarter of that time!
Better yet, they also build muscle, improve athletic performance and give you more energy. They’ve been transforming the lives of people all around the world and if you want to achieve one of those ‘cover model physiques’ then this is probably just what you’re looking for.
Ready to get started with the most highly effective and efficient workouts on the planet? Then let’s get started! Along the way, we’ll discover that there’s a lot more to HIIT than just the basic alternating speeds; you’ll learn some advanced techniques like cardio acceleration, fartlek training, speed drills, concurrent training, metcon, tabata, finishers and more.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 1: Cardio Training, Then and Now
- Chapter 2: The Science of HIIT, Understanding Your Body So You Can Get More Out of It
- Chapter 3: How to Start HIIT Training With Running
- Chapter 4: Tips for Better HIIT Results
- Chapter 5: Concurrent Training and Using Kettlebells
- Chapter 6: Advanced HIIT Protocols – Tabata, MetCon and Cardio Acceleration
- Chapter 7: Creating Whole-Body Circuit Routines