Posted On 25 Apr 2019
If the thought of seeing yourself in a bathing suit or swimming trunks this summer is making your knees buckle then keep reading.
I am going to share 10 dieting tips you can use to lose weight and look your best all summer long.
1. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. Water helps your kidneys to remove toxins and your liver to metabolize more fat.
2. Eat 4 or 5 meals of smaller portions per day.
3. Eat fish that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids to increase your metabolism and energy level.
4. Eat low-fat milk products like yogurt and cottage cheese. They contain "good proteins" which help suppress cravings for food and are essential to building muscles.
5. Eat vegetables, beans, and fruits. They contain "good" carbohydrates that help suppress hunger naturally.
6. Eat whole grains and other foods that are rich in fiber. These foods are more filling and also help to suppress hunger.
7. Do not consume large amounts of Alcohol. Alcohol slows down your metabolism which helps the body store more fat.
8. Avoid eating desserts that are high in sugar.
9. Avoid late night meals. Do not eat anything 2 or 3 hours before going to bed because this gives your body enough time to properly digest your meals before you sleep.
10. Avoid eating anything that is high in saturated fats.
What are the benefits of following these 10 simple summer dieting tips? For starters, you will lose weight, regulate your blood pressure and lower your risk of heart failure. You will feel better about yourself because you will look your best in that bathing suit or those swimming trunks.
Remember that losing weight is influenced by what we eat and the number of physical activities and exercises we perform each day. The keys to your successful weight loss summer will be determined by how much exercise you engage in that burns body fat and your eating habits.
If you exercise regularly and follow these 10 dieting tips then you will reduce your intake of excessive calories which causes weight gain and have a healthier body this summer.