Discover How To Start Melting Fat And Transforming Your Body EVEN FASTER!
HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training and is currently one of the most popular health trends to hit the industry.
The basic idea behind HIIT is simple: you alternate between periods of high intensity, such as sprinting, and periods of lower intensity such as jogging. This is a form of training that allows us to burn more calories and enjoy better health benefits in a shorter space of time compared with many other types of training.
But while HIIT is a great tool for getting into shape, it’s important to recognize that it’s only as useful as the way in which you approach it.
There are right and wrong ways to perform HIIT and a lot of people make the mistake of getting so excited with this new type of training that they forget to approach it in a structured and well thought-through manner.
In this guide then, we will be looking in detail at how you can go about making an amazing HIIT home workout that will help you to both build muscle and burn fat.
You will see how to transform your body using this incredible form of training and you will learn some incredibly powerful strategies for getting even more from it.
- More Benefits of HIIT
- THE SCIENCE OF HIIT: Understanding Your Body So You Can Get More Out of It
- How to Start HIIT Training with Running
- Tips for Better HIIT Results
- Concurrent Training and Using KettleBells
- Advanced HIIT Protocols Part 1: Tabata and Cardio Acceleration
- Advanced HIIT Protocols Part 2: Fartlek and MetCon
- Creating Whole Body Circuit Routines